ReUnite Project Manager
VECINA is hiring a Project Manager for ReUnite, which works with families and sponsors for the release of children from the custody of immigration. The Project Manager will support ReUnite by monitoring case progress of pro bono teams.
- Check in with pro bono teams for case updates.
- Ensure that case tasks are being completed in accordance with deadlines.
- Communicate with and field questions from volunteers.
- Maintain up-to-date and precise data for the project.
- Create reports for Project Director and ReUnite team.
- Support Project Director and Project Administrator as needed.
- Committed to immigrant and social justice.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, including ability to both give and take direction.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to work well independently and be a self-starter in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong computer skills, including with data entry, Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, and project management or case management software.
- Spanish fluency strongly preferred.
- Experience working with immigrant communities preferred.
Work Hours: 25-30 hours per week.
Location: This opportunity is remote. High speed internet required.
Term: This position is intended to last for approximately 6 months.
Apply: Send resume and cover letter in an email with the subject line “ReUnite Project Manager Application” to Molly Chew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VECINA firmly believes that diversity makes the world a better place and brings immeasurable value to our work. People of color, LQBTQ+ individuals, and individuals from diverse backgrounds or immigrant communities are strongly encouraged to apply. VECINA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic background, citizenship status, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
ReUnite is a project in collaboration with Project Lifeline.