If you’re interested in working with us through our Attorney Mentorship Program, there are some general requirements you must fulfill in order to participate.
- Licensed to practice in any state
- Committed to representing an asylum seeker for the entirety of his or her defensive asylum case
Professional Liability Insurance
- No obligations on your end! We’ve got you covered for the work you do for us.
- Obtain written permission from employer to participate in the program, or
- I am the owner or manager of my firm and do not need permission
- Conflict check for potential clients
Documents to Complete
- Volunteer agreement
- Engagement agreement